Alan’s Collision Center in NE Philadelphia provides premium collision repair for all makes and models of cars and trucks. We also are proficient in auto body repair of aluminum vehicles.
Our business, serving you since 1975, is the ONLY Philadelphia auto body repair facility certified in Mercedes Benz collision repair. In addition, Alan’s Collision is the only Philadelphia independent auto body repair facility recognized by Ford for F-150 aluminum repair.
Here is a short list of what we can do for you when/if you need auto body repair for your vehicle:
- Paintless Dent Repair is a skill we have at Alan’s Collision Center. We can save you hundreds of dollars by repairing a dented panel without painting your vehicle.
- Pennsylvania State Inspections are offered in our mechanical shop. We are licensed to perform a state inspection at the same time we are repairing your vehicle.
- Glass service is available to replace or repair damage to windshields or passenger and rear windows.
- Our 24/7 towing service is available from our partnership with Glenn’s Towing. When and if you’re in an accident, you contact Glenn’s Towing and ask them to haul your vehicle to Alan’s Collision Center at 601 Red Lion Road. (But, don’t worry; Glenn’s Towing knows our address.) Put Glenn’s Towing in your cell phone alongside ours:
- Alan’s Collision 215-677-7773 & Glenn’s Towing (add number)
- Rental Cars — Everyone in an accident needs a second vehicle while theirs is undergoing repair. We work directly with Enterprise Car Rental, and their office is just up the road. We have a shuttle service back and forth for your convenience. Because of our relationship with Enterprise, we can get you a reduced price per day for your rental car.
- Wheel alignment is a basic service we offer because any vehicle in an accident is certain to need wheel alignment.
- Detailing should never be overlooked. We clean and vacuum a vehicle to ensure there are no particles, glass chips, metal fragments or other pieces that may remain in your vehicle from the accident.
- Post Repair Inspections – If you had your vehicle repaired somewhere else and suspect a problem, bring your vehicle to Alan’s Collision Center. We will do a complete visual on the repairs you had done free of charge. If we spot a problem that requires dismantling of parts we will work with you to plan the next steps to repair your vehicle to quality standards.