Alan’s Collision is I-CAR Gold Class qualified. We are proud of our standards of excellence in the services we offer. This extremely critical certification differentiates us among collision repair facilities. We certify our shop, our technicians and our standards of excellence for auto body repair via the strict guideline of I-CAR standards. Alan’s Collision Center also earns certifications through American Service Excellence, the ASE stamp of approval. We are the only Mercedes-Benz certified collision repair shop in Philadelphia. And, we are the ONLY Philadelphia auto body repair business recognized by Ford to repair the Aluminum Ford F-150.
The collision repair industry continues to change with advancements in manufacturing technology. That’s why we work directly with I-CAR and each manufacturer to follow strict repair guidelines for each vehicle model. We invest in training annually for our technicians, and we are highly involved in the auto repair industry. We stay educated and informed about carbon fiber, air bags, aluminum frames/panels, paint, and other new developments as they happen in our industry.
Alan’s Collision Center is the only Philadelphia collision center to meet the criteria of Ford to repair the all-aluminum Ford F-150.
We invested more than $50,000 to train our technician team and purchase the special equipment and tools required to repair aluminum vehicles.
Alan’s Collision Center:
- Has a dedicated clean room so other metals do not contaminate aluminum, an aluminum welder and aluminum-specific tools strictly for the Ford F-150
- Has a team of two expert structural technicians trained in aluminum collision repair
- Has acquired knowledge to repair structural work, riveting, panel bonding, welding and other aluminum-specific improvements
- Will use OEM factory original Ford parts for repair of the aluminum Ford F-150
- Will meet strict repair guidelines specified by Ford
- Will stand by its repair of your vehicle including the Ford F-150
- Accepts sublet work from other auto body repair businesses without the training or equipment to tackle collision repair of the Ford F-150
Select Alan’s Collision Center in Philadelphia to repair your aluminum Ford F-150.
Alan’s Collision Center is the only Mercedes-Benz Certified Collision Repair Facility in Philadelphia.
Owners of Mercedes-Benz expect a quality experience throughout the lifetime of the vehicle. When a collision repair is necessary, Alan’s Collision Center is the place to come.
We adhere to rigorous collision repair standards of Mercedes-Benz including:
Safety and craftsmanship you expect in a manufacturer-approved repair facility
- Restoration to manufacturer’s standards
- Genuine Mercedes-Benz replacement parts restored with exact specifications
- Approved equipment
- High-level expertise from years of training to manufacturer specification
Alan’s Collision Center is now part of the Nissan Certified Collision Repair Network.
For owners of Nissan vehicles, dealerships, other auto body repair facilities, that means Alan’s Collision Center:
- Has the right tools, equipment, training and facilities necessary to repair Nissan back to manu facturer specification.
- Is a first point of contact for Nissan auto body repair
- Has the resources to educate consumers abut the collision repair process and facilitate informed decisions
- Will repair a Nissan vehicle to manufacturer specification with original parts that ensure fit, finish, durability, value, and safety.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM
Alan’s Collision Center is Certified in the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Recognized Collision Repair Facility Program managed by Assured Performance Network.
This means that our auto body repair business has the necessary training, equipment, tools and facilities to meet the rigorous standards of Fiat Chrysler vehicles. We repair to original manufacturer specifications.
Alan’s Collision Center prefers to get certified with manufacturers for collision repair because it ensures that vehicle owners will receive a superior repair experience with quality parts oriented to value and safety.
Because Alan’s Collision is a non-DRP business, we are not part of an insurance-backed repair network, we are able to select OEM parts when required in a collision repair.
Alan’s Collision is Certified as a General Motors Collision Repair Facility managed by Assured Performance Network.
We adhere to strict industry guidelines in training, service and quality to ensure that owners of General Motors vehicles receive the best collision repair they expect.
We use original manufacturer parts when required, and we repair against General Motors requirements for quality, value and safety.
Our business was approved for certification due to our I-CAR Gold Class status, our investment in proper equipment and tools, and our desire to run our business to the highest standards.
When you own General Motors, choose Alan’s Collision in Philadelphia. We will repair your vehicle to its original condition.