Nissan Certified Auto Body Repair
Alan’s Collision Center is now part of the Nissan Certified Collision Repair Network.
Getting Nissan Certified is important to Alan’s Collision Center AND its customers. When you own a Nissan vehicle you want to ensure that you identify an auto body repair business that is Nissan Certified. Alan’s Collision is now Nissan Certified, and that means when you choose Alan’s Collision for Nissan auto body repair, you are being taken care of by technicians who know their way around Nissan.
That’s not all. Nissan Certified means that the Nissan Collision Repair Network is focused on the auto body shops that are confirmed as Nissan Certified.
To be part of the Nissan Certified Collision Repair Network, Alan’s Collision must conform to a variety of requirements:
- Alan’s Collision Center must have the right tools, equipment, training and facilities necessary to repair Nissan back to manufacturer specification.
- Alan’s Collision Center will make your Nissan whole and safe. Our concern is that your vehicle is returned to you in the best condition after a collision with the guidance of Nissan.
- We are your first point of contact for Nissan auto body repair should a collision occur. We encourage you to select our body shop first BEFORE an accident happens.
- We will take all the time needed to be your resource to educate you abut the collision repair process so each decision is an informed one.
- Will repair a Nissan vehicle to manufacturer specification with original parts that ensure fit, finish, durability, value, and safety.
Other Collision Industry Certifications
Alan’s Collision is I-CAR Gold Class qualified. We are proud of our standards of excellence in the services we offer. This extremely critical certification differentiates us among collision repair facilities. We certify our shop, our technicians and our standards of excellence for auto body repair via the strict guideline of I-CAR standards.
The collision repair industry continues to change with advancements in manufacturing technology. That’s why we work directly with I-CAR and each manufacturer to follow strict repair guidelines for each vehicle model. We invest in training annually for our technicians, and we are highly involved in the auto repair industry. We stay educated and informed about carbon fiber, air bags, aluminum frames/panels, paint, and other new developments as they happen in our industry.