Recognized For Ford F-150 Aluminum Auto Body Repair
Alan’s Collision is recognized by Ford as the only Philadelphia collision center to meet Ford criteria to repair the all-aluminum Ford F-150.
In order to be recognized by Ford to repair the Ford F-150 aluminum body, Alan’s Collision Center invested more than $50,000 to train our technician team and purchase special equipment and tools required to repair aluminum vehicles.
When you take a look at how we repaired our first Ford F-150 aluminum truck, you’ll see that we consulted with Ford experts to teach us the details and process.
Alan’s Collision Center:
- Has a dedicated clean room so other metals do not contaminate aluminum, an aluminum welder and aluminum-specific tools strictly for the Ford F-150
- Has a team of two expert structural technicians trained in aluminum collision repair
- Has acquired knowledge to repair structural work, riveting, panel bonding, welding and other aluminum-specific improvements
- Will use OEM factory original Ford parts for repair of the Ford F-150 aluminum truck
- Will meet strict repair guidelines specified by Ford
- Will stand by its repair of your Ford F-150 aluminum vehicle
- Accepts sublet work from other auto body repair businesses without the training or equipment to tackle collision repair of the Ford F-150
Select Alan’s Collision Center in Philadelphia to repair your Ford F-150 aluminum truck.
Other Collision Repair Industry Certifications
Alan’s Collision is I-CAR Gold Class qualified. We are proud of our standards of excellence in the services we offer. This extremely critical certification differentiates us among collision repair facilities. We certify our shop, our technicians and our standards of excellence for auto body repair via the strict guideline of I-CAR standards.
The collision repair industry continues to change with advancements in manufacturing technology. That’s why we work directly with I-CAR and each manufacturer to follow strict repair guidelines for each vehicle model. We invest in training annually for our technicians, and we are highly involved in the auto repair industry. We stay educated and informed about carbon fiber, air bags, aluminum frames/panels, paint, and other new developments as they happen in our industry.
Alan’s Collision Center also earns certifications through Assured Performance Network.