There’s an excellent article Alan’s Collision’s marketing team came across on The Car Connection, a regular newsletter we read daily. Alan’s Collision is an auto body repair shop in Northeast Philadelphia. Richard Read wrote this blog post about insurance rates for 2015 car models. It’s very interesting, and we wanted to share it with you.
We’re certain that few people consider insurance rates when buying a vehicle. This list below provides insurance rates for the top 10 most expensive cars to insure and the top 10 least-expensive cars to insure. This list is taken directly from Insure.com, the source where Mr. Read got his information. We are attributing this information to Car Connection and Mr. Read’s blog post.
Insure.com’s top ten Most Expensive Cars to Insure
1. Nissan GT-R Nismo – $3,574
2. Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Convertible – $3,573
3. Dodge SRT Viper – $3,318
4. Porsche 911 Carrera S Cabriolet – $3,216
5. Audi R8 5.2 Spyder Quattro – $3,206
6. Porsche Panamera Turbo Executive – $3,174
7. BMW 760Li – $3,147
8. BMW M6 Convertible – $3,115
9. Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG 4Matic Wagon – $3,042
10. Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG 4Matic Sedan – $2,972
We’d like to point out the number of Mercedes-Benz vehicles on this list. Alan’s Collision Center is the only certified Mercedes-Benz collision repair center in Philadelphia. So, those of you who drive Mercedes-Benz, please consider Alan’s Collision Center for your next auto body repair!
Insure.com’s Least-Expensive Cars to Insure
1. Jeep Wrangler Sport 4WD – $1,134
2. Jeep Patriot Sport 2WD – $1,136
3. Honda CR-V LX 4WD – $1,160
4. Dodge Grand Caravan SE Plus – $1,162
5. Honda Odyssey LX – $1,163
6. Jeep Compass Sport 2WD – $1,164
7. Subaru Outback 2.5i – $1,176
8. Ford Edge SE 2WD – $1,176
9. Smart FORTWO Pure – $1,186
10. Ford Escape S 2WD – $1,190
Auto Body Repair and Car Insurance
Jim Pfau, Alan’s Collision general manager, posted a video on our Facebook page. It was about Honda vehicles’ safety after a collision. What the video showed and suggested (we’ll share it soon in an upcoming blog post) was that the quality of the auto body repair was critical to the future safety of the vehicle.
While we cannot make a direct correlation to investment in auto body repair and car insurance, we can tell you that selecting the highest-quality collision repair center to repair your vehicle if the time comes is the best gift you can give yourself and your loved ones.