No one expects to need an auto body repair service, and that’s why it’s important to know about auto body repair near me. I was recently in an auto accident, and I wrote three stories about my experience. You can read them here, here and one more here.
Getting into an auto accident made me realize that it’s always a good thing to vet a collision center in advance of the possibility of an accident. Since I already got into an accident, I already know about auto body repair near me. Do you?
Choosing Auto Body Repair Near Me
Alan’s Collision Center is in NE Philadelphia. It is the only Mercedes-Benz collision repair center in NE Philadelphia. The team is I-CAR Gold trained, which means the business invests in car-repair training for the technicians. The business has been located in its neighborhood since 1975. Alan’s Collision has an active Facebook page, a mobile-responsive website, and also a Yelp profile. When you seek a collision center to become acquainted with, these items are important in your discover process.
Here are some considerations in choosing an auto body repair center:
- Visit the website and look around the services section. Look for length of years in business, whether there are pictures of the owners and managers, and whether there are testimonials.
- Look for the company’s blog on the website. A blog provides up-to-date information about what the auto body repair business is doing, the topics that are important, how well it treats customers, and more.
- Look up the business on Facebook. See if it is active and engaging with its community. There should be images of autos in varying stages of repair, and posts sharing information about the business and the blog.
- Are there visual images of the vehicles being repaired at the body shop? Are these images posted on Facebook, too? You should be able to find some good photography to show some of the collision repair being done.
- Most of all, look at ratings and reviews on Google, Facebook, Yelp and Customer Lobby. You need to see what customers are saying about the auto body repair business before you stop in. The Better Business Bureau and Customer Lobby are where Alan’s Collision Center customers often go to rate and review the business.
- After you have looked into many of the above, then make a phone call and ask to speak with the general manager or someone who can talk to you about their business. A conversation is a wonderful way to get a sense of the auto body repair business’s professionalism. As a final check, stop by the business on your way home from work one day. Let the customer service people know that you are looking at the business in case you would ever need a collision repair center.
There are many ways to find auto body repair near me, and I hope this short list provides you with some new ideas you hadn’t thought of before.